To reset your password, go to the homepage and click on "Sign in" in the upper right corner.
In the new window that appears, click on "Reset password":
You will then be able to enter your email address associated with your HomeExchange account and click "Send".
Remember that it is important to enter the email address linked to your HomeExchange account, otherwise, you will not receive the corresponding email.
You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click on "Retrieve my password".
You will then be directed to your personal profile, where you can change your password from your personal space.
What characters should my password contain?
When choosing a new password, make sure it contains at least the following characters:
- Letters: at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter.
- At least one special character (!@#$%^&*).
- The password can have a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 32 characters.
How do I reset my password if I am already logged in to my account?
If you are already logged in to your account and simply want to change your password, click on "My account" and from the drop-down menu choose "My profile". On the page that appears, scroll down to the "Confidential Information" section and enter your new password.
How to reset my password from the mobile app?
- Tap "I already have an account."
- Tap on "Forgot your password?".
- Enter your email address and tap "Submit".
- You will receive an email. Click the "Reset Password" button.
- Enter your password and click "Save changes".