How can I do it on my computer?
If you have a pre-approved exchange that will not take place and that you will not finalize, both the host and the guest can cancel the pre-approval at any time. To do this, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Go to messaging. To do this, click on "Messages" in the top right of your account.
2. Select the corresponding conversation, either from the main list of messages or from the "Pre-approved exchanges" folder.
3. In the bottom right corner of the conversation, you will have the option "Cancel".
How can I do it on the app?
From the iOS/Android app:
- Tap on "Messages" at the bottom right.
- Select the "Pre-approved exchanges" folder by scrolling through the folders at the top.
- Select the relevant conversation.
- Once in the conversation, go to "Details" and tap on "Cancel pre-approval".